Harmonize is a tech start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We are growing at a rapid pace to deliver some of the most innovative solutions in remote patient monitoring.
We collect vital data from patients so that their doctors can make more informed decisions and provide better care.
You are internally driven, motivated to prove yourself, and want to see your contributions make a real impact in people’s lives. You are also comfortable communicating over the phone, overcoming objections and have good problem-solving skills.
What we require
- Customer Service or Call Center Experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our typing and computer literacy test
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work weekends or holidays
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Pay close attention to detail
- Dedication to finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude
- Make outbound calls to schedule equipment deliveries with new patients
- Guide patients in setup of their new medical devices over the phone
- Investigate equipment problems, troubleshoot, and provide a resolution
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
☀ We are based out of sunny Las Vegas
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org