At Harmonize, our engineering team specializes in integrating complex medical technologies (sensors/IoT, analytics vendors, and high-touch services) and presenting them in simple interfaces for stakeholders (patients & providers) – many of whom are unfamiliar with operating advanced technologies.
We are looking for a full stack engineer to lead our mobile technology development. This role will work closely with our Product and Backend teams to create end-to-end connected care pathways, which will be deployed in medical groups to thousands of high risk patients and enable them to access better remote care.
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You are comfortable leading UX implementation
- You are comfortable leading API architecture and implementation
- You have built robust consumer apps that have been deployed to the app store
- You have managed cross-platform development in the past and are
- Comfortable jumping between both native iOS and Android for platform-specific modules (ex: Bluetooth)
The following are great bonuses to have:
- You have worked with wireless devices before (Bluetooth and embedded firmware is a huge plus)
- You have worked extensively with communications service vendors, such as Twilio and RingCentral
- You have worked with health data and are comfortable with HIPAA compliance
San Francisco, CA
Send your resume to: email@example.com