Harmonize is a tech start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We are growing at a rapid pace to deliver some of the most innovative solutions in remote patient monitoring.
We collect vital data from patients so that their doctors can make more informed decisions and provide better care.
You are internally driven, motivated to prove yourself, and want to see your contributions make a real impact in people’s lives. You are detail oriented and take pride in everything you do.
What we require
- Shipping/Receiving/Fulfillment Experience
- Good Communication Skills both Written and Spoken
- Inventory Control Experience
- High school diploma
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- Spreadsheet Experience
- Inventory Management Software Experience
- Basic understanding of reporting
- Basic medical terminology understanding
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Pay close attention to detail
- Receive, Sanitize, Test inbound equipment
- Provision outbound equipment
- Pick/Pack/Ship outbound orders
- Perform Cycle Counts
- Clean/Sanitize work space
- Inventory Control Experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Shipping/Receiving Experience: 1 year (preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)