At Harmonize, our engineering team specializes in integrating complex medical technologies (sensors/IoT, analytics vendors, and high-touch services) and presenting them in simple interfaces for medical staff – many of whom are unfamiliar with operating advanced technologies.
We are looking for a frontend developer who will be responsible for improving and maintaining our medical dashboard used in expediting operational procedures.
● Interface with standard Restful API
● Work closely with product to come up with intuitive UX
● Learn and teach about new frontend technologies
● Maintain code quality
● Advanced understanding of React + Redux
● Proficient understanding of APIs
● Ability to cooperate with others
● Ability to fight for and explain their own ideas
● Willingness to learn new ways of doing things
● You know React Hooks, Material UI, RXJS, or SQL
● You can jump into Node.js and touch the backend
San Mateo, CA
Send your resume to email@example.com