Harmonize is a turnkey population health solution that provides remote patient monitoring and alert triaging. Physicians can utilize our robust data to help them make efficient decisions and provide effective care for each patient. With Harmonize, medical groups can outsource population health teams, remote patient monitoring without making changes to their current infrastructure.
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our product.
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
• • Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
• Experience with common data science toolkits.
• Great communication skills
• Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Good scripting and programming skills
• Data-oriented personality
San Francisco, CA
Send your resume to: email@example.com